Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall colors and Studio C

Loving my colorful mountains this time of year!!

 I fell in love with this mountain behind Salem about 5 years ago, and never thought I would live with it in my backyard!
 On Tuesdays I get to go on long runs with Maris in Santaquin while Owen's at preschool, and it's wonderful!  I've had 2 people pull over to talk to me- Bishop Sonderegger and Jessica Jenson. :)  and I get to run with my old running buddy Steph occasionally!  Yay!
 I love Santaquin Canyon!



 The little cute face.

 Selfie with my new phone.
 Playtime with cousins!  We have seen the MacKays a ton as well, I need to take more pictures!

 I took the girls, and Jonathan joined us, for the Studio C Season 6 Premiere!  I love bing done nursing Maris so I can do stuff like this! :)

 It was so fun.  Probably the best part was when they had technical difficulties in the middle and the cast just came up with this funny game to play spur of the moment.  They are true entertainers!

 Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment