Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Random May

Gorgeous shot I got, with no filter, of the sunrise over our neighborhood pond one morning while running.  I love all the sunrises I get to see when I'm training for a race!
 The Cravens minus Phillip stayed with us for a couple of days and it was so fun.  Whitney is good at getting every one to laugh!
 and they all wanted to see baby Hazel.

 Maris is getting into coloring, it's so cute to watch her scribble!
 Owen took this picture of me in a typical pose. :)  Sometimes my arm aches after a long day!
Maris Asparagus likes to try to eat with a fork like a big kid.

 her nose scrunch is my FAVORITE!
 copied from instagram:
These two. Are cracking me up lately. They are starting to play together more, real playing, and Maris obviously adores Owen. She gets so concerned whenever he cries, and he talks to her in the cutest little voice. I told Owen he gets to be her superhero and he puffed out his chest real proudly. BFFs in the making. smile emoticon

 I am loving me the Spanish Fork River Trail!  I have a feeling we're going to have a long, happy friendship like I have with the Provo River Trail!
 I am finally done coaching; it ended sadly with the 6th grade met being cancelled because of thunderstorms.  I went to see the 6th grade relay kids and I was like,"I guess you'll just have to do junior high track!" and they said they don't even have that here. They are killing me!  Because I could totally make that happen for them if I had the time. :(
 Anyway Maris was obsessed with the batons, another steal from facebook:
She's like "Mom, you go down there and I'll run and hand it off to you."‪#‎futuretrackstar‬
 and here she is shoving her face full of Cheetos!  

 and laughing and laughing on the swing. She LOVES it!
Also Katelyn did an awesome poster report on Japan.  It was well written- she is GREAT at research, summarizing her research, and keeping the reader's attention through fun writing styles.  and she happened to have a bunch of great pictures from her Japan trip and cute scrapbook stuff Grandma gave her= WIN.  I was SO happy when her teacher said she could do her report on Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment