Monday, December 15, 2014

Kate solo

Here's a video of one of Katelyn's solos from her Fall Rococo Performance.  She's kneeling in the front, second from the left, and then she gets up to sing and starts a little ahead of the music. :)  Also there's a key change or something in the middle of her part, I never saw the music but it's pretty challenging!  She did great.  Her other solo video didn't turn out as good.

 
Here is the whole Rococo cast, and their directors on the right, Chad and Tina.  They used to be in our ward, they are so fun.  Kate's on the bottom left.
Another picture of her in action during the song "It's a Good Day".  I still have all the songs stuck in my head, and I can't wait for her next session this spring, they are doing 80's and 90's!  She had so much fun, it was like my old drama club at Berenda except higher quality because there are less kids and you have to pay for it. :)  I'm so glad she can be involved in something that makes her happy and is worth our time and money. Yay Rococo!

No comments:

Post a Comment