Thursday, August 7, 2014

My B-Day

I had an awesome birthday. Very relaxing. I started the day by going on my first post-baby run, and I made it 2 miles!  I was amazed!  That alone would have been enough for a great birthday, but other things that made it great were:
Brenna and her family stopped by to visit for a couple hours on the way home to Denver- so fun!!!  
 The girls made me the sweetest presents out of paper!
Kate made me this Weasley watch- the box it came in said "for moms who just can't keep track of their kids"- cutest thing ever and so creative!!
 And Whitney made me a purse with a necklace and bracelet and cute cards, I felt so loved!

Then that evening for his present Eric took me to Runner's Corner and I got some amazing new running shoes- I got specially fitted and they filmed me and analyzed my stride and everything, all while the kids ran around and around the track in the store. It was SO COOL, and I ended up with the most expensive shoes (of any kind) I have ever bought!  They are BRIGHT and only have a 4mm drop from heel to toe which is supposed to be better. :)
We bought a chocolate cake from Costco and everyone was happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment