Friday, August 15, 2014

Maris at 2 months

I am the luckiest person alive because I am this sweet little girl's mama.  Seriously she is an angel.  I just want to freeze time!  Some days I feel like I could have 8 or 10 kids because I love my baby girl so much. :)
Here's Maris with a big smile for Daddy:
making cute faces while we sit in the shade at the park as her brother and sisters play
awesome selfie at the parade on the 24th of July
blurry smiles taken with my phone

cute girl in a swimsuit!
A comparison of Maris at 2 months (left) and 2 weeks (right)-- she has filled out a bit!

more from the swimsuit/barefoot sandals photo shoot :)


talking to Daddy- she makes the cutest noises!!  I especially love it when she talks to Owen, Whitney, and Katelyn.

Little sweetheart.  I have to force myself to put her down sometimes so I can get stuff done, but occasionally I just hold her while she sleeps because it's precious time that will never come back!
As she gets older Katelyn is more interested in playing with her!  Here she is playing peekaboo. 

Our farm animals at Santaquin Days!
I had to get a picture of Maris and her sweet Aunt Elizabeth, who has loved her so much already in her short life!  Can't wait for her new closest-in-age cousin to be born!  
Oh and check out those eyes-- still blue!!  lovin' it.
So at 2 months Maris is sleeping great- I only get up once in the night to feed her, around 4-5 am (she goes to bed around 9).  She is super patient with me and her siblings during the day.  She is starting to try to reach for things.  She loves to be played with and sang to.  She beams at everyone who smiles at her.  She doesn't spit up or drool much.  Like I said, I want to freeze time because she is perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment