Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maris at One Month!

Maris is doing great!  at her 2-week checkup she had already gained a pound, and she's looking to match Owen in chubbiness. :)   She's sleeping well, giving me a 4-5 hour chunk every night from about 11pm -3 or 4am.  She is trying to lift up her head and consciously move her arms.  She is learning to smile and it is the cutest thing ever!  Her eyes are BLUE, bluer than our other kids as babies we think, so maybe we'll get a hazel-eyed child?  She doesn't cry too much--or maybe I'm just a really experienced mom and her crying doesn't concern me too much?  We all adore our Maris, she belongs with us, we are so glad she is ours forever, and we are enjoying the sweet spirit she brings to our home.  Here are some picture highlights from the last month, excluding the blessing/baptism weekend.

First, the post baby belly.  This was at 3 days old- yes my skin had to stretch around that!  ouch!
First time in the stroller=success!  This new stroller is SWEET.  I can't wait until I start running SOON!
 Mom loves giant flowers...
 fave picture!  the cutie does pretty well in her chair for short periods during meals in the kitchen.
 sweet girl taking a nap a couple of weeks ago- she is definitely chubbier than this by now!
 Whitney got her to sleep one day, and continues to hold her several times a day. Adorable.
 This outfit was so cute I had to take some pictures.

 those eyebrows!  
 the beginnings of a smile...

 Smiling at Whitney!

 This is a common picture, well every time Owen gets a diaper change that is.  He is HUGE now!
 Owen took this picture when Grandpa Murray came to meet Maris, isn't it cute? :)
 Love this cross-eyed chub face!!  and cute Whitney. :)
 Daddy's home! Every day he comes home and immediately holds her. :)
 I love love to hold my cuddly sleeping baby!  I have to force myself to put her down occasionally so I can get something done though. :)
Yay for our Maris!

No comments:

Post a Comment