Sunday, October 27, 2013

Our announcement!

 So Katelyn is our big #1,
 Whitney takes the #2 spot,
Owen is our sweet little #3,
 and yes it's true, there is currently a #4 growing and wreaking all sorts of havoc inside of me!  
 We are really excited to have another sweet baby, due May 31st 2014.  We will be even more excited in a couple of months when I'm not sick anymore. :)
Oh yeah and this is how we told the kids- when we were taking the picture!  I made them get all dressed up and we drove to the spot and they saw I had made these frames and the girls were all curious... so then we told them what it meant and they were so cute.  My favorite picture is the one above of just Whitney, because that was her face right after we told them the news.  Her quiet happy smile!  Then we had fun for the next couple of weeks having a "family secret".


1 comment:

  1. So excited for more grandkids!! You are the best mom ever!!

    ReplyDelete