Thursday, February 7, 2013

the kids talk

Owen has been saying "yes" (yush/hoos) for a couple of weeks now, and it's so crazy to have a child that can answer questions!  ( he also shakes his head for no.)  The craziest part is at night when you ask him if he's ready "to go to bed" or "sleep" and he nods and says yes and then happily dives into his crib and snuggles his blanket and stuffed animals and goes to sleep!  What a sweet little boy!  Now if only he would do that at nap time....

The girls have come up with some pretty creative insults lately. They make me laugh/drive me nuts!  Whitney's current favorite mean thing to call someone is "poo-poo pants" or "doo-doo-dants" or "poo-poo-do-doo-doo".  No idea why she started that!  And Katelyn's insult is "cuh-coo head".  She had a friend over last week and I overheard her friend asking what Cuhcoo meant after Katelyn used it on Whitney and my ears perked up- I had wondered that myself!  Katelyn replied that it means "annoying".  Okay, good to know. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how katelyn made up her own word for something mean, ha that is very creative.

    ReplyDelete