Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Her life is a musical.

The other night we noticed Whitney was doing an awesome solo number upstairs, so we stopped to listen.  About 5 minutes in, as she was singing all about the pros and cons of having a little brother and a big sister, I realized I should be recording this!  So for your viewing pleasure, here are the angry verses (she wasn't in a bad mood or anything, she's just a very good actress!)  and part of a verse that sounds a lot like Tangled. 
Sometimes I just think Whitney's never going to turn out okay (during a tantrum day!), but for every fit she throws, she gives us at least one awesome moment like this performance.  We love her so much.  So as long as I can keep having the patience to channel her energy into good things, she may just surprise me and come out of childhood even better than I thought.  :)

3 comments:

  1. So hilarious! Love that girl. I think she is preparing to be a very talented actress. Did I tell you that when I told Kurtis Whitney may take up karate, he said he felt sorry for her opponents! haha She has great energy that I know will someday be used to benefit others. She'll know how to stand up for righteousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's some great drama. I won't be surprised if Emma's similar as she grows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hysterical! I love whitney, what a drama queen! She's great. haha i love when she says, "here's a verse about my mom who won't stop making clean MY ROOM!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete