Thursday, July 5, 2012

Owen 5 months

Owen turned 5 months last week, and he's the smiley-est little cute-face ever.  Everyone is in love with him.  He makes strangers smile wherever we go.  And he is our resident sister-comforting, tension-breaking baby of the world.  Seriously I feel like I could have 5 more kids if they were all Owens. :)
His two new tricks are eating baby food and rolling.  A rolling video to follow.  Here he is his second time eating rice cereal.  Do you think he's excited??
 I believe so since he's constantly grabbing my hands and trying to shove the spoon down his throat.  
 The boy loves to eat!  He has since graduated to his hippo chair high chair thing up at the table, and he's enjoyed sweet potatoes and peas.  Not so much the broccoli- well, he ate it just fine, but it gave him major stomach problems.  SO no more broccoli for a while.  
 This picture just sums up Owen for me.  We had gone somewhere and when we got back I left him in his car seat for a few minutes while I was doing something, and I kept looking down at him and he would give me the biggest smiles, like he was absolutely delighted to have those few seconds of my attention!   So after I took a picture of his cuteness I had to stop what I was doing and pick him up.  He's too cute to leave in the car seat!
 Just wanted to add these pictures too- Owen is the luckiest of my kids because he has 3 cousins close in age to him!  They are all cute girls :) so he's going to learn how to be a nice boy cousin.  Here are Eric and Ryan helping their kids get acquainted.  
 They are both pretty excited to be friends!
Oh how we love our Owen boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment