Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween

Ha! I did it, I am posting about Halloween before Thanksgiving, barely!! We had lots of fun. Here are our pumpkin carving efforts:
I thought this was hilarious- Eric hacking away at the rock-hard shell of this big pumpkin with an ax! He did a good job, but apparently I did not get a picture of his completed pumpkin.
Whitney digging out seeds
Katelyn making a funny face with the pumpkin she designed. This was her first time actually doing the carving herself too! Very nice.
Whitney with her pumpkin. She is ridiculously photogenic!
me and whit before we went to Katelyn's class party- I went with the easy witch costume, and isn't Whitney the cutest clown ever?? The best was when she was mad once, we couldn't stop laughing at her trying to make a mad face with that smile painted on. :)
this year all we bought was some face paint and a pirate sword. Yay for using costumes you already have!
a close up of Katelyn's awesome whiskers! They really made the costume.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I would have loved to have seen a mad, funny, smiley clown! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, that is so manly to carve your pumpkin with an Ax. don't tell Derek he will try it!

    ReplyDelete