Sunday, October 16, 2011

babies

The two most important babies in our life right now:
#1, our little boy at 22 weeks, whoa buddy! slow down there! and no my behind is not nearly that big, my pants are just baggy. I am in full-on maternity clothes mode!
I'm now 23 1/2 weeks and I chopped off my hair. :)
#2 our cute cousin Lydia. She and Whitney really like each other, it's so cute! And even Eric held her last time we saw her, he was so cute playing with her. As much as he says babies are useless until they're at least 9 months old, he is really good with them and has fun with them when they're not crying. :)

2 comments:

  1. she looks more like her murray cousins than her craven cousins. I love that picture, they look like family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a baby boy!!! good luck with your 2nd half of pregnancy. you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete