Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Extra fun from November and December

General cuteness.
Thanksgiving point fun- we got Maris to ride the ponies, and she is usually scared of all animals!

free zoo day!

Maris with her favorite animal, the elephant.

And the girls with Emma's friend Hailey and an unknown boy who wouldn't get off the statue for our picture haha
Rococo time!  They did a play this time, so Katelyn and owen both had speaking parts.

Katelyn top middle and Owen right below her in the front--- the lighting is so bad at the Peteetneet!
Kate dancing!


Sister and Brother fun


Katelyn's solo

owen's speaking part, with the lead actress
Katelyn with the set she built out of Legos for a Drama assignment!  It's for Alice in Wonderland
Happy Murray Day!


I'll have to look up the awards later and put them in here!


Crazy times, we decided to take the side off of Emma's bed in preparation for potty training!  I told her we could do it and she was amazed it was possible, then bawled when I said we would do it tomorrow!  Now that she knew it would happen she wanted it right away!  So we did it that night.  But that's why her eyes are all red!
Before
After!


She's a big girl now!


We took in our yearly BYU football game!  ANd since the MacKays happened to be visiting and Owen didn't care, Caleb came with us!


We had a fun volleyball season!  Whitney let me coach her team-- aka the city was begging so I agreed to do it. She learned how to overhand serve and ROCKED it!

Katelyn had fun, but she got lame coaches again who didn't teach her anything. oh well.


Me and Whitney's cute team. We took 3rd out of 6 teams.  And then it was right on to basketball!
Emma is adorable.  She definitely is not as compliant as Maris and Owen were as 2-year-olds, but she doesn't have too many tantrums.  There was one time in November when we were at Walmart and it was time to go but she didn't want to leave after the allotted 5 minutes in the toy isle.  I finally just picked her up and plunked her in the back of the cart.  SHe immediately threw her leg over the side to climb out, but I pushed it back over as I started to head toward the checkout.  After 4 or 5 attempts to climb out, while screaming and crying, (I'm almost running at this point with the cart, and Maris is attempting to calm her) she finally gave up and in anger, threw a grocery item out of the cart. Maris was like "Mom!! the _____!!" (whatever it was) so I scooped it up and kept running. Well, she continued to chuck stuff and cry loudly all the way to and through the checkout.  I just kept putting things back and hurrying as fast as I could while ignoring her!  Maris helped me get everything on the conveyor and the checker went fast too to help spare everyone else in the store the wrath of Emma!! It was hilarious even in the moment and I was only a little embarrassed.  Crazy child.  We talked about it later when she calmed down, and she hasn't done it again.  I was just glad I stayed calm. Yay 5th child!

And last but not least, Mary took us to see Frozen 2 and Emma was WAY better than Aladdin this summer (which was so hard haha).  We loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment