Friday, March 11, 2016

To blog or not to blog.... a difficult question.

I've been trying to decide whether or not to keep blogging.  No one reads it, so it's mainly just for our little family, to keep a record.  So I'm trying to decide if this is still the best/most time efficient way to do it.  Since I end up posting on facebook/instagram anyway so that family and friends can see things.  But I want to have a way to print out a physical copy, and I want to be able to monologue/describe in detail in a way that doesn't work so well for facebook and instagram.  So.... I think I will carry on. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok did we talk about this?!? Because I went through the SAME EXACT debate!!! bah! I do love reading your posts though, so thank you for the time and effort you put into it!

    ReplyDelete