Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I guess a lot of fun things happened in September...

We went on a homeschool field trip to a farm with our MacKay cousins, and Owen loved following Caleb around.
Maris loved following ME around :)  I love my baby girl.
Natalie wanted me to take this picture to show my girls who were at school!
Maris enjoyed the chicks, 

and Owen liked the goat milk we got to try!
I liked it too, it was really good!

Also in September I organized a girls trip with some of my Santaquin friends, to see our old friend Melanie Holm who moved to Liberty 2 hours away almost 3 years ago!  She has a business called "SPlat and Chat" where people come and have painting parties in her barn and she teaches them to paint something!  It was SO FUN!!!

Melanie is the cutest person ever.  her barn is adorable and she was an excellent teacher.

I had so much fun, and I felt like a real artist!!
But mostly it was so great to see Melanie, I have missed her!  She was so influential in my life as a young mom.  So kind and such a good friend.  We did preschool together and she would always throw these fun girl parties (hence the business!) and she is so GOOD.
And driving up and back and having lunch with all these girls was half the fun, I love them so much!!  Anna Shaw, Chelsea Rowley, Sara Olsen, Crystal Wallace, Michelle Peterson, and Melanie!  All wonderful women and examples to me.  

And here's my painting!  Love it.
Also in August Owen finally finished his potty chart and was done potty training, hallelujah!  And it was so cute, for his prize he picked going camping with Dad.  :) :) So finally in September they had a chance to go.  
They are too cute together.



And last but not least, we took our good friends here in Salem, the Petersons, on a hike up Santaquin Canyon.  It was way fun, we get along great with their family.


Oh yeah and we got to see Elizabeth, Kjarom, and Jayda!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are such a fun family and I think it's because you are such a fun person! Way to shine that light sister!!

    ReplyDelete