Friday, December 16, 2011

sewing for a boy...



I think I might really be having a boy... sewing for him has made it official! Now we just need to paint and decorate his room to match these so cute fabrics I found. Thanks Kristi for the tips!
First I made this bumper cover for the crib bumper we already have. It has cars on one side and planes on the other, very BOY! No animals or neutral colors for us! Then I made the blanket below. I still need to make a matching crib skirt and curtains. So fun!




5 comments:

  1. okay i need an explanation for the picture of katelyn and whitney! is whitney pretending to be you and katelyn is showing off your stomach, or did i just misread that whole thing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i am so impressed! seriously you are such a seamstress! oh and this morning caleb came and told me that 'his baby was hurting his back' ha ha ha! so it's not just your children who pretend to be carrying babies (if that is even what that was about)=o]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt turned out amazing! Love, love it! And the pieced together bumper is so awesome and fun. Can't wait to see cute baby Murray boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! That little boy is going to have one awesome nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric. So cute!!! I'm so excited for a little man for you :)

    ReplyDelete