Friday, October 22, 2010

weekend in St. George

We went to see my whole family and lots of extended relatives at my great-grandma's 90th birthday party in St. George a couple of weeks ago! It was a surprise party, so awesome. Here's Whitney and her only boy cousin Caleb, they are going to be great friends.
Katelyn, Natalie and Whitney singing "I am a Child of God" they were so cute and hilarious! Katelyn held it together while Whitney made up some words and Natalie and Whitney wiggled all around.... classic.
And here they are, the 5-generation pictures I've been DYING for! Katelyn with her Great-Grandmom, Mom, Great-great-grammy, and Grammy.
Whitney with her Great-grandmom, Mom, Great-great grammy, and Grammy!
me, my 5 siblings who were there (obviously Derek and Jonathan couldn't come 'cause they're on missions.....) and our great-grandma (Grammy)!
me and my 4 sisters after we sang in the "talent show"- we did the star-spangled banner verse 1 and 3 in 4 parts. cool.
the girls with Natalie at the St. George Temple. Sadly, this is the best one I got!
me and Whit. now every time we sing "I love to see the temple" she says "we went there!"
I didn't get any pictures of us all swimming on Saturday night, it was really fun! And we discovered that Whitney looks JUST like my grandmom when she was little- I love that we can see those similarities through the generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment