Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idols LIVE 2008!!!!!

Yes it's true, we went to the American Idol Concert in Salt Lake on my birthday, woo-hoo!! Thanks to Eric's parents for the tickets and for watching the girls so we could go, it was so fun!!
I did get a little distracted by the teenage girls next to me who I think didn't stop texting for more than 10 seconds at a time the whole show, and Chikieze and Ramielle were blah, but everyone else was good. Here's a picture of David Archuleta singing, I was going to take a video but it was INSANELY loud the whole time he was onstage, oh my. It was out of control. We could barely hear him sing! He's such a cute kid.

The right person won this year though, and he was AWESOME live, Eric even really enjoyed it. Here's a video of him singing Hero by the Foo Fighters. Obviously it was better in real life! Then he sang Billie Jean and it was SO good.


and a picture of them all singing together at the end, with the Davids out in front.

I really enjoyed American Idol this year, since most of the people on it were actually GOOD, so it was perfect that the concert was in Salt Lake on my birthday and Eric agreed to come with me and Eric's parents surprized us with tickets the night before! Good times!! ( ps Eric really does like the show, he just had no desire to be at the concert with thousands of 14-year old girls screaming for David Archuleta. I promised him next time Weezer comes to Salt Lake on his birthday we can go. :) )

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that looks like a ton of fun! and your hair is gorgeous!! happy birthday again! =o]

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister went w/ her friend and had a fun time....they met michael johns and mariah said he was kind of grumpy, but hey you can't beat seeing michael johns up close and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious! That looks like a blast. You look cute as ever, especially the hair.

    ReplyDelete