Monday, May 6, 2024

It’s Official, I can now go on ALL the field trips LOL

 First, some pretty views of our neighborhood. Fields in front and mountains behind.

Next, I went on a walking field trip with Maris' class. We found lots of types of leaves.  Here's Maris with her group:
And with the whole class. She's a cutie!
Here's Emma and Haylee on the zoo field trip!  And our group of River, Emma, Sophia and Lucy, and Lincoln.

Emma with a red panda I think?  And a giraffe.

Babies in the nest, and Emma and Lincoln with the seal.
Just a few weeks later I also went on the pumpkin patch field trip. It was freezing but fun. 

Corn pits are still cool.
Me and Emma with the corn tower, and climbing the hay bales. Emma is my headband girl!  I guess I shouldn't be surprised- I made her that way from birth. :)  I just didn't suspect that it would last this long! 

Owen's class hasn't gone on any field trips, so I haven't gotten to chaperone.  :( 
But here's some Calico Critter families for your enjoyment, and Emma's first time doing her own ponytails!
I'm happy that I can now be a field trip chaperone mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment