Saturday, May 4, 2024

Early Fall Reel

 Just a few glimpses of late summer/early fall days. This was a partial solar eclipse, you can see the crescent leaf shadows!  and the light was all weird and it was cold.  Whitney was reffing and she said people had solar glasses at the game. It just made us excited for Texas 2024!


Me and Owen went on a cool date- mountain biking! It was beautiful and fun. Owen smoked me haha.
I waited in line at the new Mac and Cheese restaurant from 8:30-11:30AM and won free Mac and Cheese for a year!!! It was so spontaneous and fun and we have really enjoyed getting free meals there!
And one of Whitney's many classic selfies I find on my phone. 

Eric wearing the Armor of God during FHE :) and Maris and Emma with Claire!  She came down with Donny for a little trip and stayed 2 nights!  It was fun.
Owen is hilarious.  found him like this one day: 
And a rainbow Emma made, that she wanted a picture of before we took it apart.

Emma with a drawing, and creepy Emma twins that Whitney made on my phone!
Katelyn got asked to Homecoming!  By a boy named Matthew who is in her calculus class.  It was super cute, he left this for her in class, it said "Nutella me- will you go to Homecoming with me?" 
So then she bought some starburst and made this sign for him. 
They had a great time- doubled with his brother James and a girl Hannah, Katelyn knows both of them well.  They went on a cute picnic for dinner and after the dance had dessert at his house.  His mom was obviously SO thrilled he was going on a date. :) We bought Katelyn's dress and I cut off a layer so it would be Hoco length (short not long).


Some of the joys of fall- SO MANY PEACHES from our neighbor's tree!  Sadly they cut it down after peach season, it had broken. Tragic! But we made Peach crisp like 7 times and peach roll at least twice, and froze tons of peaches! And my sunflowers, yay!
Classis Whitney, and Rare katelyn!  Whitney peer pressured her I think lol


And this nice one!  Also my classic yearly side-by-sides, but this time a same-age comparison:

All of them at age 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Sadly I didn't take a picture of the 4 and under comparisons.

A gorgeous sunset
The last week of summer, Whitney did the little soccer camp she had been talking about doing. It was adorable. She had like 5 kids I think? and a great selfie
While I was at Shakespeare Competition, Eric took these kids to a UVU soccer game.  maris had practice or something? so she missed it.
One of the above mentioned Peach Rolls, lol. 
And ending with 2 cute pics of Emma. One Eric took of Emma before her triathlon. The other, was on like the 2nd or 3rd day of school, after school, I couldn't find Emma and I finally discovered her asleep in her bed!  Full day school is long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment