Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Wonderful Birthday Present

My mom promised me she'd come visit for my birthday, and last week was when it worked out best for her to come. She brought Jonathan, Melissa, and Jenae (Derek and my Dad had to work) and it was the best birthday present! We had lots of fun, and I loved having them all here to play with the girls and talk to me. And help me do chores. :)
Here we are with my cousins at a house in Provo where my great-grandma and her parents lived for a while.
We went to jumpin jacks and had a blast.
The look on my face is ridiculous, but I had just got a plastic burn on my arm going down a big slide, ouch!


Katelyn had the best time playing with everyone. They were all so nice to her and went along with her many exciting ideas. Like racing of course.
I love how Katelyn's looking at Melissa.
Thank you so much for coming guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a busy summer, and it's only just July now! I love that house in Provo.

    ReplyDelete