Monday, June 1, 2009

Whitney's latest

She can finally wear pigtails in the back!  Way cuter and older-looking than on top of her head!
back view
eating yogurt view
She's also finally walking more, it's so fun.  Unfortunately, she has also developed a rather loud, fairly annoying shriek the last couple of weeks.  And also unfortunately, I paid a lot of attention to said shriek the first few days she was doing it, and now she knows it's an instant attention-getter.  The last couple of days I've succeeded in stopping calling "Katelyn!"  every time I hear it, although it's still her fault half the time :).    But really, I don't know how to make her stop besides trying to ignore it..... any ideas anyone??   

1 comment:

  1. Ignoring is the only way I can think of. I hadn't thought of how having an older child would make that fairly difficult, though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete