Saturday, August 31, 2013

Owen singing

Here is a medley of several songs I have tried to record Owen singing the last couple of months.  It starts with the 4th of July and ends a couple of weeks ago, so it covers his 17-18 month old speech development.  He gets better every day, using 2-3 word sentences constantly.  My favorite word that he says so clearly right now is "quesadilla" haha.  So here you have I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home, a beach video, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, a video full of random words he says, and then I Love to See the Temple, his favorite song!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck I miss him so much!!!! And I am SO impressed with him singing the temple song. I absolutely LOVE it!!! Can't wait for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Can't wait to see him Thursday. Maybe I can hear a little Owen concert!

    ReplyDelete