Monday, March 24, 2014

Feb and March Mobile

I love, love it that my phone has a camera.  It's not the best camera, but it comes in SO handy because I usually always know where my phone is, so I can grab it for a quick picture whenever.  I love to use it for things like this:
taking a picture of my running grocery list on my whiteboard as I walk out the door to the store,
taking pictures of things to put on instagram and facebook, (have I put this cute profile ultrasound pic on the blog yet?  Here she is!)
taking a picture of something before I forget, (this hilarious paper Whitney brought home from school, where her phonetic spelling of blueberries made me and Eric think of "bloodbath" and laugh)
and take pictures randomly when I'm out somewhere and I don't have my camera!
Owen enjoying stomping in a slush puddle,
The literacy festival at the girls' school- each class performed.  Kate is in the top middle, all decked out.  They did a cute dance.
Owen taking a selfie!  And I didn't get a picture of Whitney on stage, but she was cute too.
At my cousin Laura's wedding reception.
Eric was on a campout with the scouts, but luckily Derek wanted to come with us!  Here he is with pegleg Owen!
And I really wanted a picture of me and the kids since we all looked so cute, but this was the best we could get!  You can kind of see my belly...
Gems Eric brought me back from the Topaz Mountain campout:
The ladder I made last fall, finally decked out as I imagined it!  Yay for Spring!!
And Owen's last nap in his crib- bittersweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment