Friday, May 11, 2012

Owen photo shoot

I've been wanting to have pictures taken of my little boy.  Of all my kids actually.  But it just hasn't worked out yet, so the other day I decided to take matters into my own hands.  Or my own camera.  My own unprofessional hands and camera.  But Owen's so cute it didn't matter!
We got the classic surprised look- his normal look 50% of the time:
 A silly, chubby smile:
 concerned eyebrows:
 top angle showing his little bit of hair:
 the "I'm about to talk to you" face:
 and then Eric came home and Owen did his usual "I'm in love with my Dad" routine:
smiling,
 talking
 looking cute
 and talking some more.


overall I was really happy with the results.  These were my 3 favorite:
Whit smothering him as usual but he's still chill as can be!
 super cute alert face
 and a big smile for Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment