Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random!

I love Christmas decorations. I don't want to take them down. I want to buy/make more. I love Eric. I love that he always has the week of our anniversary off, it's such a great present to spend a whole week with him. I love visiting California. I love coming back to my own home. I love laughing with Eric about silly or terrible things our kids do. I love that my 2 youngest sisters and I are all about the same height right now. We should have taken a picture. I love that I will be having a baby in 35 days or so. I can't wait to hold and kiss him and lay on my stomach and hug Eric tight and run. But I'm also enjoying my last month with my youngest child a 3 1/2 year old. My last month not being a feeding/diaper-changing machine.:) I love listening to my girls play happily. I love it when my lesson at church goes well and I feel like the kids learned something. I love to sing. I love to pray. I can't wait to paint a room blue and make some New Year's Resolutions and have another sibling live in Utah with me and Katrina.
That's it for now.
Good night.

1 comment: