Thursday, February 4, 2010

Elder Jonathan

We got to have a whole day with Elder Jonathan Hansen, my youngest brother, before he went into the MTC to prepare to serve a mission in Columbus Ohio. It was awesome.
Anyone who knows Jonathan knows he just loves little kids, and they can't help loving him. He's just so kind and caring with them. He was so sweet to my girls and Whitney totally fell for him. We ran a bunch of errands with Jonathan, and towards the end Whitney was getting tired and refused to walk OR let me carry her. So I picked her up and she started screaming, then turned and reached for Jonathan! She let him carry her all over and was as happy and calm as could be. Whitney and "Jon-teen"

Obviously Kate had fun with him too, he was always excited to see whatever she wanted to show him or play some game together. I had to laugh though, in the car she sang "Give Said the Little Stream" about 50 times and he was about to go nuts. He was like "I guess you're preparing me for having a companion! [on the mission]"
Also Katrina stayed the night with us so we three could hang out and go to the temple together. It was so fun, the girls loved her too and she totally cleaned my kitchen for me while I was stressing about buying our new car.... that post is coming soon.... anyway I love these siblings of mine. Katelyn took this picture by the way. It's cropped. We were way down in the corner. :)
I am so proud of Jonathan. He's going to be a great missionary.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I see a ring on Katrina's wedding finger! Does that mean she's engaged? I can't believe how old your family is getting. It's been 8 years since I've seen any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Jonathan! I love seeing kids' perspective on the camera. I'd be interested to see her original pic.

    ReplyDelete