Friday, March 29, 2024

My birthday is awesome

Just a quick post to say that my birthday is the best. For many years I planned a camping trip for my birthday.  Then last year we went to Lake Powell.  Then this year I got to wake up on my birthday in the most beautiful place ever!  Zion Canyon. And spend all day hiking. It was amazing!!! Funniest thing that happened on my birthday: when we stopped at Big Spring, Eric said, "oh yeah, Happy Birthday!" which was fine, I hadn't really thought about the fact that it was my birthday. We were a little busy with other concerns.  But anyway, Lydia was like "it's your birthday?? How old are you?" and when I said 41, the look of shock on her face was priceless.  Those Craven kids have no poker face lol.  She said "that is SO OLD! I thought my mom was old!" Hahahaha we were all dying!

So anyway the next day we went out to eat to celebrate, at a fun Burger place called Wayback.  Here's my cute daughters: 

And all of us together. I love being with these people!
And one more super happy picture of my on my 41st birthday.  In my prime, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment