Saturday, February 25, 2017

Winter

Oh what do we do in the winter time, when all the world is white?
These 2 play superheroes:
and try to help shovel the driveway (super adorable but counter-productive!)
Katelyn took an ice skating class and LOVED it!
Every time she was smiling so big the whole time!  She wants to do it again but this next session didn't work with our schedule and it's all the way in Provo.  I feel bad!  But she will do it again for sure sometime.

I am getting huger. :)  This was my 30 week picture, and I am SO grateful for my neighbor Rebecca and my friend Kristen who both gave me cute maternity clothes!  It really helps me feel good about my looks to wear something that's not form 2006 haha.  And I didn't want to spend money on new maternity clothes just to wear for a couple of months!
The girls requested ribbon-y braids for Valentine's Day. :)

And Maris got this scripture bag in the mail form Grandma the other day and wanted to take it to church right away!  When I told her it was only Tuesday and we didn't have church for a few more days she was heartbroken and cried and cried until I suggested she could put on a dress and we could have pretend primary here at home.  So that's what we did!
My facebook post about this awesome blanket:
Finished this blanket for my baby. All of my kids have one--a friend made the first 2 and I have done the rest. I always have so much fun picking out the fabrics and putting it all together. I can't wait for her to use it for lots of stroller rides, picnics, and naps. ðŸ˜Š #sixmoreweeks #itsgettingreal
I love the colors; aqua is my favorite right now!  So I had to use it even though it's for a girl!  Last child= I get to use my favorite color. We'll see if it's just a running blanket like owen and the older girls', or if she sleeps with it ever night like Maris does with hers now!
We got Maris moved in this weekend and these two cuties are super excited to be roommates!! #besties #babyprep #itsgettingreal
The transition has gone really smoothly, thank goodness.  They really are delighted to share with each other.  Now to get the baby's room cute and ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment