Wednesday, June 2, 2010

stylin'

We got Katelyn this new shirt the other day, and it came with a SCARF. Which she has been very creative and stylish with! All of these styles she came up with on her own, each time I see her with a new one I say "ooh, let's take a picture!" So here's a belt...
a headband (she asked for my help with this one!)(and you can see her poor black eye, which is totally fine now)
Love this one. She looks Russian or Muslim, a bit too colorful though I guess!
And later, the classic scarf. Except she tucked the other end into the back of her pants. :)
I guess she is a girl after all! Oh and don't you love her outfit? I just assume people will assume (correctly) that she picks out her own clothes.

2 comments:

  1. love all of her styles! i hope every time i leave the house people think c dresses himself too! (actually because I am so weird we have a rule that when we get in the car to go out he has to wear what mommy picks out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! and i love your 'i guess she IS a girl' comment =o]

    ReplyDelete